Welcome! This promotion gives you the opportunity to receive a 3-month free trial of Revolut Business on the Freelance Professional or Business Grow plan after having opened a Revolut Business Account.
Who is eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible, you must:
- be an EEA-based freelancer, private limited company, public limited company or a limited liability partnership or EEA equivalent; and
- not have opened a Revolut Business account before.
What do I need to do to participate in the promotion?
In order to participate in the promotion, you need to follow these steps:
- create a Revolut Business Account sign via the promotional landing page;
- select the 'Freelance Professional' or 'Grow Company' Plan during the sign-up process;
- successfully passed our know your customer checks
When does the promotion end?
The promotion runs from 11.59pm on 17 March 2020 until 11.59pm on 30 April 2020.
What else should I know?
- If you do not wish to continue on the 'Professional' or 'Grow' plan after the trial period ends, you must downgrade to the ‘Free’ plan in-app before the end of the 3 month trial to avoid being charged for the subsequent month.
- If you downgrade to the ‘Free’ plan before the end of your trial period, you will immediately lose access to premium benefits and allowance limits.
- We may suspend or end the promotion at any point if, in our reasonable opinion, the promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these promotion terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.