As with any giveaway, there are a few rules to make sure everyone plays fair!
Who is eligible to participate in the Revolut £5 Credit Giveaway?
Anyone over the age of 18, living within the EEA, with a Revolut account (after passing our necessary background checks) who received our email inviting them to take part in the game.
I’m eligible, what do I do next?
- Use your Revolut card to make 5 physical card payments (e.g. on public transport, in stores, restaurants)
- The 5 physical card payments must all be made on different days (UK time)
- You’ll have to make the 5 physical card payments within a period of 10 days
- The 5 payments must be made in your home country (this is where you registered your Revolut Account)
- Physical card payments do not include online payments and ATM withdrawals
If you satisfy all of the conditions listed above, we will automatically add a £5 credit to your Revolut Account!
I’ve completed the steps above - how do I get the £5?
Once you’ve made your 5 payments, sit back and relax! We’ll automatically credit your account with £5 within 14 days. Please reach out to us on our in-app customer support if you haven’t received the money.
How long does the Giveaway last for?
The giveaway starts at 11 am/pm on 27 February 2019 and will end at 11:59pm on 9th March 2019.
What other legal “mumbo jumbo” I should know?
Sorry – our lawyers made us say this so please take note:
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Revolut £5 Credit Giveaway.
- Participants who make any of the 5 payments outside of the Giveaway period will not be eligible for the £5 credit.
- Only 1 payment per day (UK time) will count towards the 5 payments of this Giveaway
- This promotion can only be used once and is limited to £5 per Revolut Account. Participants who make 5 physical card payments with several Revolut cards will not be eligible for more than a £5 credit.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants will receive the £5 Credit within 14 days after the Giveaway period has ended
- The £5 Credit is available between the stated dates only and is and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the £5 Credit impossible. Accordingly, Revolut may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Revolut £5 Credit Giveaway and participants agree that no liability shall attach to Revolut as a result thereof.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut £5 Credit Giveaway cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply, prevail, be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Revolut £5 Credit Giveaway terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in London, England.
- The Revolut £5 Credit Giveaway is organised by Revolut Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 08804411) (“Revolut”).