1. What is this Campaign about?
This Campaign allows you to earn cashback on eligible public transport fares when you pay using your Revolut card (the “Campaign”).
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. Who is eligible for the Campaign?
Anyone who is a customer of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd, who has an active account (meaning it is not not suspended or restricted), and who is legally residing in Singapore, is eligible for the Campaign.
Unfortunately, employees and contractors of Revolut and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households are not eligible.
To remain eligible for the Campaign, you must follow these Terms at all times.
If you are disqualified from the Campaign, we will ask you to return any cashback you received as part of the Campaign back within three days. If you do not, we may deduct it from your Revolut Account.
3. What is the duration of the Campaign
The 25% Campaign is happening from 1 December 2021 to 31st December 2021 (the “Campaign Period”).
4. How do I earn cashback?
To earn a cashback, you must top up your Revolut account and use your Revolut card to pay for an eligible public transport fare during the Campaign Period.
Your top up can be either a bank transfer or a card top up, but it must arrive in your account during the Campaign Period.
An eligible public transport fare is any fare for you to travel on bus and mass rapid transit in Singapore. It must be paid for by you, using your Revolut card, during the Campaign Period.
If we think you have acted in bad faith or abused the campaign (for example, by lending your card to others to use on public transport, or for paying for others’ fares yourself), we may ask you for further information proving the fare. We may also refuse to pay cashback on any particular fare or disqualify you from the Campaign completely.
5. How much Cashback will I get?
The amount of cashback that you will get depends on the amount you top up, the method you use to top up, and the amount of your fare, as set out below.
- Card top ups of any amount earn 2% cashback.
- Bank top ups of less than SGD$100 earn 2% cashback.
- Bank top ups of SGD$100 and more earn 25% cashback.
The maximum amount of cashback you can receive in total is SGD $10. The minimum threshold of cashback that will be paid is $0.10. This means that no cashback will be awarded if the entitlement is less than this amount.
If you earn a cashback, we will contact you by email and deposit the cashback amounts into your Revolut Account within ten business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
6. What other legal information should I know?
- These Terms govern the Campaign and the relationship between participants (“participant” or “you”) and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Revolut”, “we,” “our” or “us”) during the Campaign.
- You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate within five business days of either receiving the cashback reward or receiving the email from us notifying you of your cashback reward (whichever is earlier).
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change these terms and conditions without notice.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for a cashback, you must comply with these terms and conditions and all other terms and conditions that apply to your account.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Campaign we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- We will determine eligibility for this promotion at our sole discretion, and reserve the right at any time to disqualify participants if we consider they have breached these Terms, breached applicable laws, or are not eligible for the Campaign.
- All decisions made by us under these Terms and/or with respect to the Campaign shall be final. We may, but are not required to, justify any of our decisions.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. They are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 10M+ already using Revolut.