What is the promotion about?
This is a promotion where eligible customers can earn a cash giveaway by making certain posts on social media. Who is eligible, and the post they need to make, are set out below.
Who is eligible for the promotion?
Anyone who is a Revolut user of a participating Revolut entity in a participating country is eligible for this promotion.
An eligible Revolut user is someone who lives in a participating country, has completed our signup process, passed our onboarding checks, and has not had their account suspended, closed or restricted. If you are not already a Revolut user, you can sign up as a user and become eligible. It is free to sign up to our Standard plan.
The participating entities are Revolut Technologies Inc for the United States of America, Revolut Ltd the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), Revolut Payments UAB for the European Economic Area, and Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd for Australia.
This promotion runs from 1PM GMT-4 on 14 September 2021 to 1PM GMT-4 on 16 September 2021. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
How do I participate?
To participate in this promotion you must:
- Reply to the Twitter social media post by @APompliano inviting you to enter into this promotion (the “Post”).
- Make a comment on the Post which includes your Revolut username and the designated hashtag #benjamins2bitcoin
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter.
The official social media account for this giveaway is the @APompliano account on Twitter.
How do I find Revolut users tag name?
- On your Revolut App Home Page, click on your profile picture on the top left side.
- Once in the Profile section, below your Name and Surname, you can find your Revolut user tag name marked in blue with and @ (see reference below)
What’s the cash giveaway, and how is the winner decided?
The cash giveaway is five hundred individual cash amounts of US $100 each.
Winners will be chosen based on the most creative responses to the Post during the promotional period based on the evaluation of Pomp and/or Revolut. Winners will be chosen on a rolling basis throughout the promotional period (with approximately half of winners selected per day out of all of the eligible non-winning responses provided during the promotional period), and an answer that repeats a previous winner may not be viewed as "creative" and may not be awarded a prize.
The winners will be notified by notification within the Revolut app and paid into their Revolut account within two weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. Payments will be made in USD currency. If their base currency is not USD, then a conversion will be made to their base currency using the prevailing rate for an exchange of the same type on the user’s account at the time of the payment.
If a winner’s Revolut account is closed before a prize is awarded and paid then the user will forfeit the giveaway.
What other legal information should I know?
In addition, the following terms and conditions apply to this promotion:
- This promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, which are agreed between you and the Revolut company with which you signed up to your Revolut account. This may be Revolut Ltd (in the UK), Revolut Technologies Inc (in the USA), Revolut Payments UAB (in the EEA) or Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd (in Australia). You can see which company you are a customer of in the app.
- We can cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
- If there are fewer than five hundred eligible winning participants, the full prize amount will not be awarded.
- If you have entered the wrong Revolut username, you will not be eligible to receive an award.
- We agree to award cash giveaways in line with these terms and conditions.
- We have set a Promotion Period in these terms and conditions. However, we can extend this period, or close it early, at any time without notice.
- The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version. We may provide transitions as a courtesy, but the English language version shall prevail and be used in any dispute or proceedings.
- If you are a customer of Revolut Ltd, this promotion is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it. If you are a customer of Revolut Payments UAB, this promotion is governed by Lithuanian law and the courts of Lithuania have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it. If you are a customer of Revolut Technologies Inc, this promotion is governed by New York law and the courts of New York have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it. If you are a customer of Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd, the courts of the State of Victoria will be able to deal with any matters relating to the promotion.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this giveaway (for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives and family members of such individuals (or people living in the same household whether related or not) of Revolut, or their corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 25M+ already using Revolut.