Revolut is looking to reward the first 500 users who sign up for a Revolut account via the Capitastar application and complete S$200 of card purchases within the first 30 days of their account being opened with a S$40 sign up bonus.
Who is eligible for the Sign up Promotion?
To be eligible for the this promotion, you must
- Have downloaded the Revolut app
- Be legally residing in Singapore
- Have successfully set up an account with Revolut Singapore via link in Capitastar application,
- Have an active account (not suspended or restricted);
- Not previously been a Revolut customer; and
- You must do all of these things and complete your sign up between 21 February 2022 and 20 March 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
What do I need to do to participate in the Sign up Promotion?
In order to participate in the Promotion and receive a sign up bonus, you must
- Be eligible for the Sign up Promotion.
- Successfully open a new Revolut account via the Capitastar application during the Promotion period.
- Make SGD $200 of Card Purchases with your Revolut card within 30 days of signing up.
- For iOS users, Opt in for Permission to Track is required for both Capitastar and Revolut mobile applications. To allow this, please access your device Settings > Privacy > Allow Apps to Track and enable permissions for the Capitastar and Revolut applications.
Your card purchases must be genuine purchases (for example, card transactions to payment service providers, gambling, gift card or currency exchange service providers, and money transfers are not valid). Card purchases can be done with either virtual or physical Revolut card.
What bonus will I qualify for?
If you are eligible and meet the promotion criteria, you will receive a sign up bonus of SGD $40.
The bonus will only be paid to the first 500 people to complete the promotion criteria.
How do I know if I’ve been awarded any bonus and how do I collect this?
Revolut will deposit the bonus amount into your Revolut Account within 40 business days after the end of the promotion period.
What else should I know?
- We may suspend or end the Sign up Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Sign up Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will try to give you advance notice on our website. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you make a card purchase that qualifies for the promotion and subsequently return this purchase for a refund, then the purchase will not count towards the promotion.
- If you close your Revolut Account or your Account becomes suspended or restricted before any bonus is paid, then the bonus will be forfeited.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut will not be liable for claims arising in respect of any failure or breach of duty for goods or services provided by third parties such as those participating in the Promotion.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 18M+ already using Revolut.