1. What is this Campaign about?
This campaign (the “Campaign”) allows you to earn cashback of up to 20% on eligible purchases using your Revolut card at 7-Eleven stores during January 2022.
Although you may earn this cashback when you make an eligible purchase at 7-Eleven, the Campaign is offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we”, or “us”) alone. We are not in partnership with 7-Eleven.
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. Who is eligible for the Campaign?
Anyone who is a customer of Revolut who has an active account (meaning it is not not suspended or restricted), and who is legally residing in Singapore, is eligible for the Campaign.
Unfortunately, employees and contractors of Revolut and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households are not eligible.
To remain eligible for the Campaign, you must follow these Terms at all times.
If you are disqualified from the Campaign, we will ask you to return any cashback you received as part of the Campaign back within three days. If you do not, we may deduct it from your Revolut Account.
3. What is the duration of the Campaign
The Campaign is happening from 1 January 2022 to 31 January 2022 (the “Campaign Period”).
4. How do I earn cashback?
To earn a cashback, you must:
- top up your Revolut account; and
- use your Revolut card to make a purchase at an eligible outlet in the month a cashback is being offered.
You must do all of these things before you during the Campaign Period.
Topping up your Revolut account means making a card top up or bank top up of at least SGD$20.
The eligible merchants are all 7-Eleven stores in Singapore.
Your purchase must be made directly with the eligible merchant, and not through a third party. For example, if you made a purchase at 7-Eleven via a third party delivery platform, this would not be made directly with the merchant and would not be eligible for the Campaign.
If we think you have acted in bad faith or abused the campaign (for example, if we think you have allowed others to make purchases using your Revolut card so that you can obtain a cashback), we may ask you for further information proving that you made the purchase yourself. We may also refuse to pay any particular cashback or disqualify you from the Campaign completely.
5. How much Cashback will I get?
The amount of cashback that you will receive is 20% on each eligible purchase, capped at a maximum of SGD$20 over the Campaign Period.
The minimum threshold of cashback that will be paid is $0.10. This means that no cashback will be awarded if the entitlement is less than this amount.
If you earn a cashback, we will deposit the cashback into your Revolut Account within ten business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
6. What other legal information should I know?
- These Terms govern the Campaign and the relationship between us (Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.) and anyone who participates in the Campaign.
- You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate within five business days of either receiving a cashback reward or receiving an email from us notifying you of your cashback reward (whichever is earlier).
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or these Terms without notice.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for the Campaign, you must comply with these Terms, and any other terms and conditions that apply to your account, at all times. We will determine your eligibility at our sole discretion, and reserve the right at any time to disqualify participants if we consider they have breached these Terms, breached applicable laws, or are otherwise not eligible.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Campaign we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- All decisions made by us under these Terms or in relation to the Campaign shall be final. We may, but are not required to, justify any of our decisions.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. They are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 18M+ already using Revolut.