What is the Promotion about?
This Promotion (the “Promotion”) allows selected new Revolut retail customers who comply with these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) to earn a welcome reward reward of £20 or $20 (the “Reward”) when they sign up to Revolut using a link or code provided by an affiliated Revolut partner, like a YouTuber, Instagramer or podcaster (the “Partner”).
You will only be paid the Reward if you meet the criteria in Terms, so please keep reading to find out how the Promotion works.
This Promotion runs from Tuesday 30 November 2021 until Saturday 15 January 2022. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
You must complete all the criteria during the Promotion Period. If you do not, you will not receive a Reward.
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
This Promotion is open to new Revolut retail customers who live in the United Kingdom and in the United States. New clients in the United Kingdom clients will receive £20 and new clients in the United States will receive $20.
If you are currently a Revolut customer, or have been a customer or started the sign up process in the past, you are not a new customer and so are not eligible.
What do you need to do to earn the Reward?
To earn a Reward, you must sign up to Revolut using the link or code provided by the Partner, successfully complete and pass our onboarding process, top-up, order a Revolut card and make three card transactions. This means that:
- You must sign up to a Revolut retail (not business) account, for the first time. If you have previously had a Revolut account, or have previously started but not completed the account opening process, you will not earn a Reward.
- You must also use a unique link or code provided by a Partner that is valid in the country where you live. If you do not use a valid link or code - for example if you sign up using the normal account opening process on our website or app, or if you sign up using a link or code that is not valid in your country - you will not earn a Reward.
- Successfully completing and passing our onboarding process means fully completing that process, providing the information we require, passing all our onboarding checks, and having your account opened by us. If you do not fully complete this process, or if you do not pass our checks, you will not earn a Reward.
- You must top up your account from an external source (like a card top-up or transfer from another bank, not a transfer from another Revolut account).
- You must order a physical Revolut card and make three card purchases of at least £5 each for UK clients, and $5 for US clients. The three card purchases can be made using a virtual or physical card. They must be genuine purchases (for example, card transactions to payment service providers and money transfers are not valid).
You will not be paid a Reward (or may have a Reward that has been previously paid reversed) if you reverse one of these steps after taking it. For example, if you order a physical card but cancel it before it arrives, or if you cancel/refund one of the three card purchases.
Each Partner may only be able to refer customers in specific places. For example, a Partner in the United Kingdom may only be able to refer new customers from there or in the United States. This means that if a Partner incorrectly provides you with or you otherwise access a code or link that is not valid in your country, you will not be able to earn a Reward.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may, at our sole discretion, determine whether you have complied with these Terms, or suspend, terminate or change these Terms without notice.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- The Reward will be paid, and can only be paid, to your main Revolut account balance.
- Rewards will be paid within 10 working days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for a Reward, you must comply with these Terms and all other terms and conditions that apply to your account.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Just so you know, the Partners for this Promotion are directly or indirectly engaged by us. They may be remunerated by us for promoting our services and for the number of people they successfully refer.
- These Promotion Terms are an agreement between you and the Revolut entity which provides you with your account. If you have any questions or complaints about this Promotion, you should contact that Revolut entity. You will be able to see who this entity is in our terms and conditions before you agree to them, and you can also find out who this entity is in the app after your account is open.
- If you are a customer of Revolut Ltd, this Promotion is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it. If you are a customer of Revolut Payments UAB, this Promotion is governed by Lithuanian law and the courts of Lithuania have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it. If you are a customer of Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd, any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms can be dealt with by the Courts of the State of Victoria. If you are a customer of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd, this Promotion is governed by Singapore law and the courts of Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it. If you are a customer of Revolut Technologies Inc, this Promotion is governed by New York laws and the courts of New York County have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute related to the Promotion
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 25M+ already using Revolut.