Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Metal Plan Upgrade Promotion (“Promotion”) hosted by Revolut Technologies Inc. (“Revolut”). By electing to participate in the Promotion, you are representing to Revolut that you meet all eligibility requirements and will be bound to the following terms and conditions (the “Official Rules”) in addition to Revolut Technologies Inc. Personal Terms.
1. What is the Metal Plan Upgrade Promotion?
For a limited time only, U.S. Revolut customers who have received notice of this promotion by email from Revolut can get a complimentary upgrade to the Metal plan for 2 months, by keeping the daily closing balance in their Revolut account below $25,000, in USD-equivalent currency. This includes balances in the main account, Personal Vaults, or Group Vaults (“Eligible Balances”).
To keep your Eligible Balances below that threshold, you can choose to move some funds out of your Revolut account. Or better yet, try moving your funds to one of our new Savings Vaults where you can keep your money without the same limitation, and even earn interest. Closing balances are calculated daily at midnight UTC and include amounts held in any currency, other than Cryptocurrencies and Commodities.
The sum of all Eligible Balances must be kept below $25,000, in USD-equivalent, from August 21, 2020 to October 21, 2020.
After you successfully complete the requirements of the Promotion Period, you will be upgraded to the Metal Plan, or our top tier plan if there are any changes to our plans on October 22, 2020.
2. How long does the Promotion last?
The Promotion begins 12:01am EDT on August 21, 2020, and ends October 21, 2020, at 11:59 PM EDT (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Who is eligible to participate?
- You must be a legal resident of the United States during the Promotion Period.
- You must have an active U.S. Revolut account.
4. How do I participate in the Promotion?
If you have received the promotion email from Revolut, ensure your Eligible Balances remain below $25,000 in USD-equivalent throughout the Promotion Period. One option for keeping your balance below that threshold is to move them to a Savings Vault. Once you’ve opened a Savings Vault in the app, you can transfer funds to it by:
- Open the Revolut app
- Tap the “Wealth” tab
- Tap “Vaults”
- Tap on “Savings”
- Tap “+ Fund”
5. What other legal terms should I know?
We’re sorry - our lawyers made us say this so please take note:
- Revolut may, at its sole discretion, suspend, terminate, or change these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Details of how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions shall apply, prevail, be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction, and agree that any dispute shall be brought, in the state and federal courts in New York County, New York.
The Promotion is administered and organized by Revolut Technologies Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware with a primary business address of P.O. Box 1155, New York, NY 10013.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 18M+ already using Revolut.