1. What is this Campaign about?
This Campaign allows you to earn cashback of up to 3% on all domestic and international purchases (“Eligible Purchases”) when you pay using your Revolut card (the “Campaign”).
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms”).
2. Who is eligible for the Campaign?
Anyone who is a customer of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we”, or “us”) who has an active account (meaning it is not not suspended or restricted), and who is legally residing in Singapore, is eligible for the Campaign.
This Campaign is limited to the first 500 customers of Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd who meet the $2,000 SGD minimum spend requirement (please read the “How do I earn cashback” section for more information on how to earn the cashback reward).
Unfortunately, employees and contractors of Revolut and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households are not eligible.
To remain eligible for the Campaign, you must follow these Terms at all times.
If you are disqualified from the Campaign, we will ask you to return any cashback you received as part of the Campaign back within three days. If you do not, we may deduct it from your Revolut Account.
3. What is the duration of the Campaign?
The Campaign is happening from 1 March 2022 GMT +8 to 31 March 2022 GMT +8 (the “Campaign Period”).
4. How do I earn cashback?
To earn the cashback reward, you must:
- Top up your Revolut account; and
- Use your Revolut card to spend a minimum of $2,000 SGD on Eligible Purchases during the Campaign Period.
Top-up transactions made to e-wallets such as GrabPay and other quasi-cash transactions will not qualify as Eligible Purchases.
If you make an Eligible Purchase and any refund or chargeback is subsequently applied in respect of it, it will no longer be considered an Eligible Purchase.
The 3% cashback is in addition to the regular cashback earned by Metal customers for spending their Revolut card.
5. How much cashback will I earn?
You will earn 3% cashback on Eligible Purchases. The maximum amount of cashback you can receive in total is SGD $100.
If you earn a cashback, we will deposit the cashback into your Revolut Account within ten business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
6. What other legal information should I know?
- These Terms govern the Campaign and the relationship between us (Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.) and anyone who participates in the Campaign.
- You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate within five business days of either receiving a cashback reward or receiving an email from us notifying you of your cashback reward (whichever is earlier).
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or these Terms without notice.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for the Campaign, you must comply with these Terms, and any other terms and conditions that apply to your account, at all times. We will determine your eligibility at our sole discretion, and reserve the right at any time to disqualify participants if we consider they have breached these Terms, breached applicable laws, or are otherwise not eligible.
- If we believe that you have acted in bad faith or engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Campaign we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances, including the refusal to pay any particular cashback or disqualifying you from the Campaign completely.
- All decisions made by us under these Terms or in relation to the Campaign shall be final. We may, but are not required to, justify any of our decisions.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. They are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 10M+ already using Revolut.