Due to Brexit, we migrated EU-based customers to our Lithuanian entity in late 2020. At that time, we let you know about changes to your IBAN.
End of the transition period
Until now, we've continued to process all transfers received and Direct Debits made using your old GB IBAN.
This service was set to end on 30 June 2021, but we extended it until 30 September 2021 to minimise any potential disruption to customers.
From this date, you'll no longer be able to use your old IBAN:
- Any payments received to your old GB IBAN will be returned to the sender
- Any Direct Debits collected by merchants using your old GB IBAN will be rejected
What you’ll need to do
If you're still using your old IBAN please tell any merchants you have active Direct Debits with, as well as anyone who transfers you money, to stop using these details by 30 September 2021.
Checking if your GB IBAN is still being used
Each time your old IBAN is used, we've been sending you a warning email with the name of the payer or merchant.
Finding your new IBAN details
To locate your new IBAN:
- Go to the Revolut app
- Select the ‘Accounts’ drop-down showing all your active currencies
- Select your European local currency account such as Euro
- Click on the icon with three dots to get more options on your Euro account
- Select ‘details’
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 25M+ already using Revolut.