Thanks for checking out the Revolut Premium Black Friday discount offer. Below are the terms and conditions, which we invite you to read carefully before deciding to upgrade.
- 30% Black Friday Premium promotion runs from 09:00 GMT, 28th November until 09:00 GMT, 02 December 2019
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount.
- Once you upgrade your account to a Revolut Premium annual subscription under the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount, you will be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in London, England.
- The Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount is organised by Revolut Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 08804411) (“Revolut”).
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our in-app chat support team, who will be happy to assist you.