We’re excited to announce yet another helpful product integration to the Revolut Business Connect ecosystem – Clear Books.
What is Clear Books?
Clear Books provides online accounting software for small businesses, contractors, freelancers and sole traders. With Clear Books, you can create and send invoices, track bills and expenses, and create reports and tax returns.
How does Clear Books help Revolut Business users?
Clear Books makes matching Revolut transactions with invoices or bills easy.
- Share transactions with your accounting software
Clear Books’ secure bank feeds integrate with Revolut to update up to 4 times daily with your most recent transactions. You can match these easily to sales and purchases to see a complete picture of your business finances.
- Set up smart rules for automatic allocation
Clear Books creates automatic matching rules as you reconcile. They allow you to match repeating transactions in one click.
- Ensure your business and tax reporting is accurate
When you set up a bank feed between your Revolut accounts and Clear Books, our dashboard shows you business-critical information (like outstanding bills and overdue invoices).If you’re after more in-depth information, all your financial data is automatically compiled into reports including a P&L, Balance Sheet, Aged Debtors and Creditors, as well as HMRC recognised MTD VAT returns.
What’s the Perk?
All Revolut Business customers that sign up to a new Clear Books account and connect it to their Revolut account, are eligible for a 50% discount on the first 6 months of their subscription from Clear Books. This offer applies to both ‘Small’ and ‘Large’ plans with Clear Books, and is valid between 20/5/2020 - 31/7/2020. Log in to your Revolut account and navigate to Connect where establishing a connection with Clear Books will enable the perk.
How to connect your account:
How do I get started?
Signing up with Clear Books is easy.
- First, choose your plan. Clear Books has two pricing plans: the Small plan does not include VAT, CIS or Multi-Currency features, the Large plan includes all features.
- Visit the Clear Books site, and click on the Free 30 day trial button for the appropriate plan. You are not required to add in any card details until the 30-day trial has ended.
- Add your name, company name, telephone number, email address and password in the registration form and hit the Sign up & login button.
- Clear Books will now take you through a wizard to enter some details of your account. Please enter the details as appropriate for your business – including your location, VAT settings, and bank details.
- That’s it. You’re ready to start exploring Clear Books.
Not yet a Revolut Business customer?Get started today
Get started for free
Over 1,500 growing businesses are joining us every week. Will you be the next?