I joined Revolut right at the beginning, fresh out of my Physics degree at Uni. I knew this company was on to something good - but I never thought it would go this big, this quickly. I'm now the VP of Operations and I'm looking for the next superstars to join my team.
When we launched the company three years ago, the reality was that we had little to no knowledge of the payments industry, and yet we were building a payments company.
From card payments and card logistics to bank transfers, we had to figure out a lot of things for the first time - we did not even know how cross border payments really worked.
Fast-forward and we've now fully optimised our payment infrastructure across Europe, set up a robust card supply chain, became members of both Visa and MasterCard networks and obtained access to bank payments in the UK and in Europe. In other words, we think we've found our feet along the way.
And when we glue all of these things together, we realised that every single step has contributed towards us growing to nearly 400 employees, signing up over 2 million customers in Europe and preparing to expand the business into North America and Asia.
Here are just some of the reasons I believe sets us apart from the rest:
- We're relentless and super persistent in pursuing every opportunity that arises
- We've learned how to deal with the unknown
- We're all about rapid execution, rapid mistake making, rapid learning and constant iteration
Looking forward, we are taking what we've learned in Europe and replicating it across the world. We hired an international expansion team who are helping us launch in:
|🇺🇸 USA||🇨🇦 Canada||🇧🇷 Brazil|
|🇲🇽 Mexico||🇸🇬 Singapore||🇭🇰 Hong Kong|
|🇦🇺 Australia||🇳🇿 New Zealand||🇯🇵 Japan|
We built dedicated teams handling all of the important areas of our business including:
- Banking, Payments & Processing
- Software Engineering & Development
- Legal & Risk
- Customer Support & Compliance
- Business Development & Expansion
- Marketing & Communications
- Finance & Payroll
- HR & People
All of this is supported by our core operations team. So far, we have taken Revolut from 0 to 1, but now we need you to take us from 1 to 100.
So why should you join our core ops team?
Simple. At Revolut, you get an opportunity to:
- Help scale something truly disruptive, globally (and be at the centre of it)
- Solve a wide variety of challenging problems (I am personally involved in international expansion, country management, core ops, premium, banking license and compliance)
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Get a deep understanding of how to run all aspects of a hyper-growth startup
- We pay for your continuous technical education with unlimited free Udacity courses and books.
Experience DOES NOT necessarily matter, since most of what we do hasn't been done before. We value the truth and make decisions based on LOGIC and DATA. We are often Bayesian when dealing with unknowns (often constructing beliefs). And if you do well, we immediately give you more responsibility - it's just who we are.
If this wasn't clear enough, here’s a summary of what we’re like:
- Super geeky, hacky, analytical & hyper-logical
- Most of us are self-taught coders (come ask us what we've built)
- Commercially-minded & business-savvy
- We love challenges & we love winning
- We fix anything thrown at us
So, if this is you or if you can see yourself working with us, take a look at our current job openings and apply. We can also help you relocate from anywhere around the world.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join the millions of people already using Revolut.