Connect Revolut Business with Amazon, PayPal and Stripe
We’re always looking for ways to make managing finances easier and more intuitive for our users. For the over 80,000 freelancers and business owners using Revolut Business, that means finding ways to help them manage their revenue streams — because getting paid is kind of a big deal, right?
It’s why we made it a priority for business owners to be able to receive international payments, directly into their Revolut accounts, from major platforms including PayPal, Amazon, and Stripe.
That’s right, it means that if you’re an Amazon vendor, who also sells products through an eCommerce store, you can have each and every payment sent directly to your Revolut Business account. Maybe you run a side gig on eBay and have all of your payments made to PayPal. Simply connect your PayPal account to your Revolut Business account, and you guessed it… send your eBay sales directly into Revolut.
It’s all about freedom, and efficiency, and just… being better at stuff.
How does it all work? 🤔
Glad you asked, and we’ll come to that in a second. But first, if you aren't one of the 80,000+ taking advantage of what Revolut Business has to offer, here's what you're missing out on:
Multi-currency accounts — Hold, receive and exchange 24 currencies without the ridiculous bank charges
Prepaid Revolut business debit cards — For everyone on your team. Set budgets and track spending in real-time. No more chasing for receipts
Connect your subscriptions — Sync transactions into your favourite accounting platform for Slack, Zapier, Xero, or whatever else you use
Open API — Our Open API allows you to seamlessly integrate your Revolut business account into your workflow
Exclusive card designs — Your company name on a sleek, buttery smooth Revolut card
Ready to join Revolut Business? Get started below. And now, about those integrations.
Sign Up 👌🏻
How to connect PayPal
Connecting PayPal to your Revolut Business account, is as simple as providing PayPal with your Revolut account details. If you’re a UK PayPal user, that’ll mean your Revolut account number and sort code. If you’re a non-UK user, you’ll need to provide your Revolut IBAN number.
To add your Revolut account details :
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Head to the ‘Banks’ section
- Click on ‘Add a New Bank’
- Fill in your Revolut account details
- Paypal will send a confirmation code to the account via a small deposit (please note that this can take up to a few days)
- Enter the confirmation code found on the ‘Transactions’ section of your Revolut account
- Your bank account should now be linked!
If you’re based outside of the UK, PayPal currently only allows users to add the Revolut UK IBAN to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
To connect PayPal directly to a Revolut Business card, you'll need to add your card.
To add your Revolut card :
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Head to the Cards section
- Click on Link A New Card
- Fill in your card details
- Paypal will send a confirmation code via a small deduction on your card
Some important things to note :
- Your card address must match the address that is registered with your Revolut business account
- Make sure your card has a stored value
- Card must be activated for online purchases
Direct debits on PayPal are only supported for Revolut EUR accounts. We’re working on this.
How to connect Stripe
Connecting Revolut Business with Stripe couldn't be simpler.
- Log in to your Stripe account
- Head to the Settings section under the Balance tab
- Click on add bank account
- Fill in your bank account details and you are all set!
Simple, right? Right now, however, Stripe only supports payouts in GBP and EUR.
How to connect Amazon
There are a few steps involved in this, but it’s totally worth it. Here’s how to connect your Revolut Business account with your Amazon Seller account. If you have an Amazon Seller UK account, fill in your Revolut account number and sort code.
If you have an Amazon Seller account outside of the UK:
- Choose the UK as your bank country
- Convert your EUR IBAN into a sort code + BIC format
In order to verify your bank account, you can choose to upload a copy of your Revolut statement.
To get a copy of your Revolut statement :
- Select any one of your currency accounts with a transaction (you must have a recent transaction in order to download a statement)
- Select "Get Statement" and choose the "open as HTML" option
- Select the printer icon, and either print or download the file as a PDF
Amazon will take a few days to verify your bank account details. After that, you should be good to go.
Note: If you have an Amazon Seller account outside of the UK, Amazon is only able to make payouts in GBP.
And there you have it, three ways to connect some of the world’s most popular payment platforms with your Revolut Business account. As always, if you have any questions, or experience any trouble while getting set up, get in touch with our 24/7 support, who will be glad to help out.
Get started for free
Over 10,000 growing businesses are joining us every month. Will you be the next?