Revolut is looking to reward users who make seven Domestic In-store Purchases with their Revolut card via Google Pay or Apple Pay. Users who do so within the Promotion Period, will be eligible for 20.0% cashback on Domestic In-store Purchases for a month (known as the Cashback Period)
Who is eligible for the Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion?
To be eligible for this promotion, you must
- Have downloaded the Revolut app,
- Have successfully set up an account with Revolut,
- Have an active account (not suspended or restricted), and
- Have personally received an email from Revolut inviting you to participate in the Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion
What do I need to do to participate in the Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion?
- Be an existing Revolut Ltd customer
- Receive an email from us confirming that you are eligible for the promotion
- Add your Revolut Card to your Apple Pay or Google Pay wallet
- Make seven Domestic In-store Purchases with your Revolut card via Google Pay or Apple Pay within the Promotion Period, which is from 29th Mar 2021 to 11th Apr 2021 at 11:59pm (UK GMT).
For the avoidance of doubt, the invitation to participate in the Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion is personal. This means that only the recipient directly addressed by Revolut in such an invitation may participate in the Cashback Campaign using his/her own Revolut account and Revolut card.
What are Domestic In-store Purchases?
Domestic In-store Purchases are
- In-store card payments
- The purchase is made in your country of residence
In-store card payments are card payments where the user present at the point of sale system.
How much cashback will I qualify for?
Participants may receive 20.0% of cashback for up to GBP 100 spent (or local currency equivalent, e.g., CHF 130 / EUR 115 / USD 135) on Domestic In-store Purchases made during the Cashback Period.
What is the duration of the Cashback Period
The Cashback Period is from 29th Mar 2021 to 28th Apr 2021 11:59pm (UK GMT).
How do I know if I’ve been awarded any cashback and how do I collect this?
Revolut will deposit the cashback amounts into your Revolut Account within ten (10) business days after the end of the Cashback Period.
What else should I know?
- We may suspend or end the Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will try to give you advance notice on our website. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you make a purchase that qualifies for the cash-back promotion and subsequently return this purchase for a refund, then the cash back promotion will be lost.
- If you close your Revolut Account or your Account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of the qualifying Domestic In-store Purchase and receiving the Cashback amount, then the cashback promotion will be lost.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Domestic In-store Cashback Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we saw fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut Ltd will not be liable for claims arising in respect of any failure or breach of duty for goods or services provided by third parties such as those participating in the Promotion.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Domestic in-store Cashback Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Domestic in-store Cashback Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.