1. Why is information important?
These terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) govern the relationship between you and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“we,” “our” or “us”). The Promotion Terms apply for the duration of our First Birthday Giveaway (the “Promotion”), which runs from 2nd November to 15th November, 2020 (the “Promotion Duration”).
2. Who is eligible for the promotion?
All our existing customers are eligible for the Promotion (“Eligible Customers”). Our employees and contractors are not Eligible Customers.
3. What is this Promotion about?
We are launching this Promotion to show our appreciation to our customers who have been supporting us since our launch in Singapore a year ago. During this Promotion, we are giving away:
- Free one-year Metal subscription: During the Promotion Duration, our top three customers by card spend (both in-store and online) will enjoy a free one-year upgrade to Metal. If you are already a Metal subscriber, we’ll extend your plan by a year for free.
- Free Revolut swag bag: Customers who top-up their Revolut wallet with at least SGD20 and complete 10 Eligible Transactions during the Promotion Duration will receive a Revolut swag bag for free. All customers who complete this task will be put into a draw and 10 winners will be randomly selected. Eligible Transactions include either online or in-store spend using your Revolut card.
Winners will be contacted via e-mail by the end of November.
4. What else should I know?
4.1 Our contract with you
Only you and we have any rights under these Promotion Terms. These terms are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
4.2 No fraud or violation of terms
We reserve the right to clawback any benefit issued as part of the Promotion in case of any fraudulent, dishonest and inappropriate––as deemed solely by us––activities related to this Promotion. Such activities may include setting up an account using a third party’s information without consent, and other malicious actions.
4.3 Change of Promotion Terms and Termination
We reserve the final right to change the Promotion Terms and terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notification if, in our reasonable opinion, the promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Further, events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
4.4 Governing law and courts
This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.
4.5 Our right to enforce the Promotion Terms
If you have breached the Promotion Terms between you and us and we don’t enforce our rights, or we delay in enforcing them, this will not prevent us from enforcing those or any other rights at a later date. This is also the case if we have any legal rights that we don’t enforce straight away.
4.6 Personal Data
4.7 Acceptance of Promotion Terms
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 10M+ already using Revolut.