It's great that when it comes to topping up our Revolut accounts, we have a number of options to choose from. But there is one method we've recently introduced that will:
- Help you perform a top-up via bank transfer
- Do so without switching between apps
Want to do it now? Follow this video.
Say Hello to Direct Debits
Direct Debits links your DBS or POSB account to your Revolut app.
It allows your Revolut account to deduct money directly and securely from the linked account.
This option qualifies as a bank top-up, which means you stand to receive the maximum reward on campaigns like our public transport cashback.
But first ...
You will need to set up your External Account. You can easily do so by following the steps found here.
Ready to link your DBS/POSB account to Revolut?
- Open the Revolut app and tap ‘Add money’
- Tap ‘Change’
- Select ‘Connect new bank account’
- Select ‘DBS’ under ‘Choose a bank to transfer from’
- Select ‘Confirm’ on the permissions page
- You will then be redirected to the DBS login page to authorise the set-up
- Once authorisation has been confirmed with DBS you will be redirected to the Revolut app
- Start making easy bank transfers
Heads up — More awesome cashback campaigns are coming in the new year, so you will want to get set up properly to reap all the rewards we have in place for you!
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 18M+ already using Revolut.