Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Revolut x Litquidity $5K Contest (“Contest”) hosted by Revolut Technologies Inc. (“Revolut”). Compete to win to be credited into your Revolut account. By electing to participate in the Giveaway, you are representing to Revolut that you meet all eligibility requirements and will be bound to the following terms and conditions (the “Official Rules”) in addition to the Revolut Technologies Inc. Personal Terms.
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
How long does the contest run for?
The Contest begins 2:00pm EDT on January 26th 2021, and ends January 28th, 2021, at 11:59 PM EDT (the “Entry Period”).
- Who is eligible to participate?
- You must be a legal resident of the United States during the Entry Period.
- You must be over 18 years old at the time of participating.
- You must have an active U.S. Revolut account.
- You must have an active Instagram account.
- Employees of Revolut cannot participate.
- Personal friends and family of Litquidity account owner cannot participate.
2. How do I enter the Contest?
- Download the latest Revolut app and sign up.
- Verify your identity and order a card. Fees may apply depending on the plan selected.
- Comment with your Revolut @username (found on Payments screen in the app) on Litquidity’s post on the page: https://www.instagram.com/litquidity/. Make sure there are no typos!
- Write about what you’d do with the money if you won it.
- Tag at least one friend on Facebook in the same comment.
3. How do I win and what is the prize?
Litquidity will select the winners and comment back to them on Facebook with the prize amounts totalling $5,200.
Contest judgment criteria:
There will be a total of 30 winners:
- 1 x $1,000 prize
- 2 x $500 prizes
- 5 x $200 prizes
- 22 x $100 prizes
Revolut will credit the winners’ Revolut accounts with the prize amounts by February 4, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT.
4. What other legal terms should I know?
We’re sorry - our lawyers made us say this so please take note:
- Revolut may, at its sole discretion, suspend, terminate, or change these Contest Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be selected solely by Litquidity from eligible participants.
- Revolut may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any entrant at any stage, including at the conclusion of the Contest if: 1) You are ineligible and do not meet all of the eligibility requirements; 2) You breach or have breached the Official Rules or other applicable Terms and Conditions; or 3) You violate, have violated or attempted to violate the intent of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception. Disqualification from this Contest may disqualify you from participating in future Revolut contests or promotions.
- If there are fewer than 30 eligible participants, the full giveaway amount will not be awarded.
- If you have entered the wrong username, you will not be eligible to receive an award.
- If your Revolut account is not in good standing--if you have an overdraft, or pending alerts--you are not eligible to receive the award.
- Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable taxes related to the prize. Winners who receive a prize of $600 or more will be sent a 1099 tax form.
- Details of how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only. Participants of the Contest cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions shall apply, prevail, be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction, and agree that any dispute shall be brought, in the state and federal courts in New York County, New York.
- As a reminder, Instagram is a public platform. Any submissions containing personal information or any content in violation of these Terms or the Revolut Personal Terms will be disqualified from the contest.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram nor Facebook.
The Contest is administered and organized by Revolut Technologies Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware with a mailing address of P.O. Box 1155, New York, NY 10013.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 10M+ already using Revolut.