You can ask us anything! The best way to get in touch with our support teams is via the in-app chat. All you need to do is tap on your profile on the top left > Help > New chat. This way, you can be 100% sure you’re chatting to someone from Revolut and they‘ll be able to help you faster.
If you can’t access the app for some reason, you can reach out to us via social media. Even though social media has been around for a while, we know it can get a bit overwhelming, so we’ve got your back.
Our support team will help you on many different platforms. We’ll help you out with all kinds of problems, whether we post it publicly or help you through DMs.
Our team will:
- Give you the information you need or help you find it
- Help you with log in or access issues
- Make sure you can access the in-app chat and get connected to agents
- Keep you updated in case of any major technical problems in-app
- Hear your feedback and suggestions, so we can make your experience with Revolut even better
Even if you’re not a customer yet, we can answer your questions and help you with the sign-up process.
But please be careful! There are some fraudsters out there who create fake accounts to try to get your personal details and private information, which can compromise your account.
To make sure you’re really talking to our team, we’ve put together a guide on what we will and won’t ask you over social media, as well as a list of our genuine accounts at the bottom.
Our social media support team may ask you:
- The email address connected to your Revolut account
- The phone number connected to your Revolut account
- In some cases, we might ask you to confirm your full name or date of birth (if we can’t find a match based on email and phone number)
We’ll never ask you on social media for:
- Your app access code
- Your card number or a photo of your card
- Your card PIN number
- A photo of your ID
And, above all, we’ll never ask you to move your money to another account. Ever.
An exception would be if you're overdue on repayments for Revolut Credit products or have missed scheduled repayments, you may be contacted by one of our debt collection agency partners. Before you are contacted we’ll have written to you to provide you with the details of the company and we’ll also let you know that they'll try to contact you.
Our genuine accounts
Watch out for fake Revolut support accounts. Our genuine accounts are listed below. If you’re unsure about any account claiming to be Revolut Support, you can always reach out to us on our global Twitter account below and we’ll be happy to check for you.
Other genuine accounts used by our team
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 18M+ already using Revolut.