Welcome to Revolut’s Referral Program - a program that rewards current Revolut account holders for getting their friends to Revolut, and rewards your friends too, once they spend £10 (or €10) or more with their new Revolut card.
Who can refer people under this program?
Selected Revolut account holders.
Who can I refer?
You can refer as many people as you like (that’s right - there’s no limit!), as long as the people you refer:
- are brand new Revolut customers (they must not have created a Revolut account before), and
- are eligible for a Revolut account (e.g. they must be an EEA resident).
So I've referred someone, what's next?
You’ll be credited £5 (or €5) for each person you refer, as long as they:
- successfully sign up to a Revolut account via your referral link (don’t forget this!), and
- spend at least £10 (or €10) each with their new Revolut Card .
So I've been referred by a Revolut account holder, what's next?
You’ll be able to order your free Revolut card after you've topped up your account with £10 (or currency equivalent).
What other legal "mumbo jumbo" should I know?
We're sorry - our lawyers made us say this:
- If you qualify for a valid referral, we will credit your reward to your Revolut account in your base currency on March 3rd 2019 23:59 GMT once we can confirm that your referral has met the criteria explained above.
- If you think you are owed a reward that has not yet been granted then please reach out to our customer support via our in-App chat so that we can help.
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Referral Program.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Referral Program cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Referral Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.