Welcome to Revolut’s Give & Get Referral Program. Invite your friends and we'll give you a reward. Even better, when they complete their registration and pay using Revolut, we'll reward them, too.
Who can refer people under this program?
Selected Revolut account holders. Look out for in-app notifications, which will let you know when you're eligible.
Who can I refer?
You can refer up to 100 people per campaign, as long as the people you refer:
- are brand new Revolut customers (they must not have created a Revolut account before), and,
- are eligible for a Revolut account (They must be resident of a country in which Revolut operates).
So I've referred someone, what's next?
You’ll receive a reward for each person you refer, as long as they:
- successfully sign up to a Revolut account via your referral link (don’t forget this!)
- top up their account via bank transfer, credit card or debit card
- verify their identity
- order a physical card
I've been referred by a Revolut account holder, what's next?
You’ll receive your reward after your first card payment is completed. Important to note, once you have ordered your card you do not need to wait for your card to arrive to make the first card payment, you can use the virtual card found in the app to make your first transaction and claim your reward faster. You can check the status of your payment in the app simply by tapping on it.
What other legal information should I know?
- If you think you are owed a reward that has not yet been granted then please reach out to our customer support via our in-app chat so that we can help
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Referral Program
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Referral Program cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings
- To the extent permitted by law, these Referral Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.