We add new products and features to the Revolut App every week, as we continue to build a radically better way to manage your finances in one place.
However, none of this would be possible without your feedback. The valuable insights that you all provide are essential to helping us ensure the Revolut app does exactly what it says on the tin.
So, in keeping with our promise to get you involved in everything we do here at Revolut, we're excited to announce that we're recruiting an army of 1000 beta testers to help shape the future of banking - and we want you to be a part of it!
What is the Revolut Beta app? 🤔
We build new features every week, but before we can release any of them out into the wild, we need to thoroughly test them - and this is what the beta app is for.
The Revolut Beta app looks and feels very much like the one available on the app store. However, it is only available to users who have registered for the Beta programme and may still have some bugs or errors that we need to fix.
And this is where you come in: you help us spot bugs and we fix them - teamwork at its best! 💪🏻
What does a Revolut Beta tester do? 🤷♂️
As a beta tester for Revolut, you will be one of the lucky few who get to try out new features before they get released to our customers around the world.
We would like you to use the Beta app just as you would use the normal Revolut app, exploring the whole range of features, such as making payments and transfers, exchanging different currencies, splitting bills, setting up budgets and anything else you can think of!
You'll have the opportunity to put the Beta app through its paces and in the process, provide us with valuable feedback, which will help us make the final version better for all of our 2M+ users!
Who can become a Beta tester? 🙋♀️
The first 1000 Revolut users who register their interest below will become Beta testers! 🎉
We generally prefer users who are familiar with most of the features included in the app, for a simple reason - if you already know how the Revolut app works, then it's a lot easier to spot any errors or bugs.
I'm hooked! How can I get involved? 🤑
You can join the Revolut Beta program by filling in the form below. If you're one of the lucky first 1000 people on the list, we'll send you an email invite. Be sure to check your spam folder in case nothing appears in your main inbox.
Once you receive your invitation, follow these simple steps to get up and running:
Set up Revolut Beta on your iOS Device 🍏
- Get the TestFlight app from the App Store
- On your device, open your TestFlight invitation and tap 'View in TestFlight'
- Sign in with your Apple ID & download the Revolut Beta app
Testflight is where you’ll find details for every Revolut Beta version and install updates from. New updates are sent multiple times a week, so please check in regularly and try to stay up to date.
If you want to return to the regular version for any reason, simply delete the Beta app and download the latest version of the Revolut App from the App store.
If you want to opt out of the Beta programme altogether, drop us an email on email@example.com.
Set up Revolut Beta on your Android Device 📱
- Tap on this link from your Android device and enable testing mode
- Visit the Google Play Store, search for the Revolut app and download it (or just tap here)
Because you've enabled testing in step 1, Google Play Store will now show you the Revolut Beta app instead of the original Revolut App. If you want to stop downloading Beta versions of the app, simply disable testing and download the latest version of the app.
💡 Update: Some users may receive a message from Google Play Store that ‘Your account is not eligible for this app’s test program’. This happens because our team needs to manually add you to the Beta list before you can activate Test Mode in Google Play Store. Simply fill in the form and we'll let you know as soon as you can activate Test Mode on Play Store. 👌🏻
Oh, and if you want to leave the Revolut Beta programme, simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org - we're easy!🤙🏻
How do I know what to test? 🤓
Every new Beta release will come with its own description, telling you exactly which features each version has and what exactly you should be testing. Apart from the actual features, you should also report general things like:
- 👇🏻 An unrepsonsive action - such as tapping a button that doesn’t do anything
- ⚠️ Error messages - when tapping certain buttons or objects
- 💥 App crashes or screen freeze
- 📺 Display errors - such as incorrectly formatted text, or buttons and icons that seem out of place
- 📡 Connectivity errors - please include step-by-step instructions detailing what caused the error to appear
- 🌎 Missing localisations - issues with app translations in other languages
- 👋🏻 Wrong push notifications - if you receive the wrong message when you make a payment or similar
I found a bug - now what? 🐛
Once you've found a bug or spotted an error in the Beta app, depending on the type of device you use, there are a few ways you can send us feedback:
Give feedback for iOS Devices
- By using force touch on the Revolut Beta icon on your home screen
- By pressing the "Send Beta Feedback" on your TestFlight App
- By emailing us at email@example.com
Give feedback for Android Devices
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What our lawyers want you to know 👨🏻⚖️
Beta feedback is vital to improving the Revolut app. It's exciting because you get to use new features before everyone else does and it's good fun - but it's also serious. To make sure everyone is on the same page, we've laid down some ground rules for the Revolut Beta programme:
- You'll be volunteering to join the program and won’t be paid.
- By participating in this program, you’ll have access to experimental versions of the Revolut mobile apps. These features are in the earliest stages of development and are not ready for the rest of the community, so please refrain from sharing or discussing Revolut Beta app details.
- You bear the risk of using a beta version as it is and it may not work the way a final version of the application will. The features and functionality you find in this pre-release application may not appear in the final version.
- You can opt out and stop participating in the program at any time. Revolut reserves the right to invite users to the Beta program on a case by case basis. Revolut may also stop operating the program or cancel your participation at any time.
- You’ll need to keep updating to the latest beta releases to stay in the program. Revolut Beta runs on your constructive feedback — if you don’t update five consecutive releases, we’ll have to remove you from the program.
Join Revolut for Free
Over 5M people have used Revolut to set up an account in minutes, spend and send money globally and hold and exchange 29 currencies with the interbank exchange rate.*