Revolut for Business Referral Program (October 2019)
Over 200K+ freelancers and businesses have signed up to Revolut for Business over the last 2 years, with many finding us through recommendations from our Personal users.
To show our appreciation, if you open a Revolut for Business account as a freelancer or business or if you refer a freelancer or business, we'll put a £25 reward into the new Revolut for Business account.
How it Works 🚀
Simply sign-up via the link in the email you were sent, or share it with the freelancer or business you wish to refer. Once you or your referred business have successfully completed sign-up via the link and topped-up, £25 will be rewarded directly into the Revolut for Business account.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program provides rewards for new freelancers and businesses (collectively "Referred Businesses", and individually, a "Referred Business" ) which are signing up to Revolut for Business for the first time with a valid link from an existing Revolut or Revolut for Business account holder (a "Referring Customer").
2. The Referred Businesses will be eligible to receive a reward of £25 upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) signing up to Revolut for Business via a valid personal sign-up link from a relevant Referring Customer;
(b) successfully completing Revolut's onboarding process and becoming an active customer; and
(c) making a least one top-up via card or bank transfer to their Revolut for Business account, within 10 days of completing onboarding.
3. The reward will be credited directly into the Referred Business' Revolut for Business account within 14 days of the Referred Business satisfying the conditions set out in clause 2.
4. Revolut has the right to suspend a Referring Customer from the Business Referral Program, and withhold any sums due under the Business Referral Program, if in the reasonable opinion of Revolut any such Referring Personal Customer, Business or Freelancer is abusing the Business Referral Program, generating fraudulent referrals or otherwise.
5. Rewards will be paid to a maximum of 5 (five) Referred Businesses per Referring Customer.