We’re always looking for new ways to help businesses around the world get more from their business accounts. That means working with software providers in your regions, as well as global brands. This week, we’re excited to announce the addition of Sellsy to the Revolut Business Marketplace.
What is Sellsy?
Sellsy is a French software provider allowing companies to manage their CRM, invoicing and accounting.
How does Sellsy help Revolut Business customers?
Sellsy allows you to connect your business account directly into the Sellsy app, giving you complete visibility of all of your accounts. Sellsy saves you time when reconciling your sales, purchases and other accounting entries to prepare a complete and reliable accounting file for your accountant.
How to connect Sellsy to Revolut Business:
1. Ensure that you have the 'Bank module' installed
2. Go to the 'Bank' menu on the left hand side and then to the list of banks.
3. Click on 'Add a bank account' then choose the synchronized mode. You will then be redirected to a secure page to add your Revolut Business account.
4. Select Revolut Business and enter the requested information.
5. Finally, select your account and click 'Finish'.
Not a Sellsy customer yet?
Complete the form and a Sellsy expert will get back to you as soon as possible.
Not yet a Revolut Business customer?Sign up in minutes
Get started for free
Over 1,500 growing businesses are joining us every week. Will you be the next?