Revolut Business: Freelancer Onboarding Promotion
Terms and Conditions
This promotion gives you the opportunity to receive a reward after having opened a Revolut Business account. The reward amount is specified in the e-mail sent and will be credited directly into the account with 3 working days of completing the conditions below.
Who is eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an EEA-based freelancer;
- You must have successfully passed Revolut Business KYC and KYB;
- You must have opened a Revolut Business account, made a top-up, and successfully made at least one payment with a Revolut Business Card.
When does the promotion end?
The promotion runs from 00.01 on 03 March 2020 until 23.59 on 30 April 2020.
What else should I know?
- We may suspend or end the promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these promotion terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.