Revolut Business Referral Program (UK / Ireland)
Over 300K+ freelancers and businesses have signed up to Revolut Business over the last 2 years, with many finding us through recommendations from our Personal users.
To show our appreciation, for a limited time, you can now earn £50 for every Company and £10 for every Freelancer that you refer to Revolut Business with your personal link - and your referral will get £10 too.
How it Works 🚀
Simply sign-up with your unique sign-up link from the Revolut app news banner, or share it with the business you wish to refer.
Once you or your referred business or freelancer have successfully completed sign-up, ordered a Revolut Business card and made a payment, the reward will be made directly into the new Revolut Business account. Your reward for referring will also be credited to your Revolut personal account within 10 days.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Revolut Business Retail Referral Program provides rewards for:
(a) Revolut account holders with a valid referral link (a "Referring Customer"); and
(b) new businesses and freelancers (collectively "Referred Businesses" and "Referred Freelancers", and individually, a "Referred Business" and "Referred Freelancer") which are signing up to Revolut Business for the first time via a valid link from a "Referring Customer".
2. Referred Businesses and Freelancers will be eligible to receive a reward of £10 upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) signing up to Revolut Business via a valid personal sign-up link from a relevant Referring Customer;
(b) successfully completing Revolut's onboarding process and becoming an active customer; and
(c) making a least one payment using their Revolut Business card, within 10 days of completing onboarding, on or before 31st March 2019.
3. In respect of each referral, the Referring Customer will be eligible to receive a reward of £50 per Referred Business and £10 per Referred Freelancer upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) a Referred Business or Referred Freelancer successfully completing Revolut’s onboarding process and becoming an active customer; and
(b) making a least one payment using their Revolut Business card, within 10 days of completing onboarding, on or before 31st March 2019.
4. The reward will be credited directly into the Referred Business' Revolut Business account within 10 days of the Referred Business satisfying the conditions set out in clause 2.
5. The reward to the Referring Customer will be credited to their Revolut account within 10 days of the Referred Business satisfying the conditions set out in clause 3.
6. We may suspend or end the Revolut Business Referral Program earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Revolut Business Referral Program is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
7. Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether direct or indirect suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
8. A Referring Customer may only refer a maximum of 5 Referred Businesses or Freelancers under the Revolut Business Retail Referral Program.
9. Employees of Revolut Ltd. or any subsidiaries are not permitted to participate in the Revolut Business Referral Program.
10. These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut Business Referral Program cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
11. To the extent permitted by law, these terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.