Revolut for Business Referral Program (UK retail campaign: Company plans)
Over 200K+ freelancers and businesses have signed up to Revolut for Business over the last 2 years, with many finding us through recommendations from our Personal users.
To show our appreciation, for a limited time, you can now earn £50 for every Company that you refer to Revolut for Business with your personal link - and the business you refer will get £50 too.
Referrals on Freelance plans are not rewarded.
How it Works 🚀
Simply sign-up with your unique sign-up link from the Revolut app news banner, or share it with the business you wish to refer.
Once you or your referred business have successfully completed sign-up, ordered a Revolut Business card and made a payment, the reward will be made directly into the new Revolut for Business account. Your reward for referring will also be credited to your Revolut personal account within 10 days.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program provides rewards for:
(a) Revolut account holders with a valid referral link (a "Referring Customer"); and
(b) new businesses (collectively "Referred Businesses", and individually, a "Referred Business" ) which are signing up to Revolut for Business for the first time via a valid link from a "Referring Customer".
2. Referred Businesses will be eligible to receive a reward of £50 upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) signing up to Revolut for Business on a Company plan via a valid personal sign-up link from a relevant Referring Customer;
(b) successfully completing Revolut's onboarding process and becoming an active customer; and
(c) making a least one payment using their Revolut for Business card, within 10 days of completing onboarding, on or before 1st December 2019.
3. In respect of each referral, the Referring Customer will be eligible to receive a reward of £50 per Referred Business upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) a Referred Business successfully completing Revolut’s onboarding process and becoming an active customer; and
(b) making a least one payment using their Revolut for Business card, within 10 days of completing onboarding, on or before 1st December 2019.
4. The reward will be credited directly into the Referred Business' Revolut for Business account within 10 days of the Referred Business satisfying the conditions set out in clause 2.
5. The reward to the Referring Customer will be credited to their Revolut account within 10 days of the Referred Business satisfying the conditions set out in clause 3.
6. We may suspend or end the Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
7. Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether direct or indirect suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
8. A Referring Customer may only refer a maximum of 5 Referred Businesses under the Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program.
9. Employees of Revolut Ltd. or any subsidiaries are not permitted to participate in the Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program.
10. These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut for Business Retail Referral Program cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
11. To the extent permitted by law, these terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.