Revolut for Business has grown to 100K+ customers over the last 2 years, with most finding us through recommendations from our existing users.
To show our appreciation, selected retail and business customers can now get rewarded for referrals, with the new Revolut for Business Referral program.
You can now earn £50 for every business that you refer to Revolut - and the business you refer will get £50 too. Even better - there's no limit to the number of businesses you can refer!
How it Works 🚀
Simply share your unique sign-up link (in the email you were sent), with the business you wish to refer. Once they've successfully completed sign-up via the link, and topped-up, you'll both receive your £50 reward directly into your Revolut account.
Currently the scheme is only open for Business referrals. Freelance referrals will be eligible in due course.
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Business Referral Program provides rewards for:
(a) retail, businesses and freelance customers which are existing Revolut or Revolut for Business account holders (individually, a "Referring Personal Customer", "Referring Business" and a "Referring Freelancer"); and
(b) new businesses (collectively "Referred Businesses", and individually, a "Referred Business" ) which are signing up to Revolut for Business for the first time.
2. The Referred Businesses will be eligible to receive a reward of £50 upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) signing up to Revolut for Business via a valid personal sign-up link from a relevant Referring Personal Customer, Referring Business or Referring Freelancer;
(b) successfully completing Revolut's onboarding process; and
(c) topping up at least £100 to their Revolut for Business account on or before 31 August 2019.
3. In respect of each referral, the Referring Personal Customer, Business or Freelancer will be eligible to receive a reward of £50 per Referred Business upon satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
(a) a Referred Business successfully completing Revolut’s onboarding process; and
(b) a Referred Business topping up at least £100 to their Revolut for Business account.
4. The reward will be credited directly into the Referring Business' and Referred Business' Revolut for Business account within 14 days of the Referred Business or the Referred Freelancer satisfying the conditions set out in clause 2.
5. Revolut has the right to suspend a Referring Personal Customer, Business or Freelancer from the Business Referral Program, and withhold any sums due under the Business Referral Program, if in the reasonable opinion of Revolut any such Referring Business is abusing the Business Referral Program, generating fraudulent referrals or otherwise.