Welcome to Revolut’s Free Metal Giveaway - a contest that gives everyone the chance to win a free Metal membership for a year! Just like any giveaway, there are some rules to make sure we all play fair.
Who is eligible to participate in the Revolut Free Metal Giveaway?
Anyone over the age of 18, residing in the EEA, being a Revolut user or not, who follows our Twitter profile.
I’m eligible, what do I do next?
If you’re eligible all you need to do is to like and retweet the relevant twitter post. Once you have liked and retweeted the post, you will have the chance to receive a free twelve-month subscription to Revolut Metal, as part of our Free Metal Giveaway.
How long does the Giveaway last for?
Hurry, the giveaway starts at 12:00 GMT on 27-02-2019 and will finish at 12:00 GMT on 28-02-2019.
Remember, participants who have retweeted the post later than 12:00 GMT on 28-02-2019 will be considered ineligible to win the Free Metal Giveaway.
When and how will the winner(s) be announced?
The winner(s) will be publicly announced no later than 20:00 GMT on 28-02-2019, via posts on Revolut’s official social media pages.
What happens after the one-year free period?
Once the Free Metal account has expired, the contract will automatically convert into a paid Metal Account, exactly as it is advertised on the official Revolut website. If you would like to cancel your Metal Account before the automatic renewal then please follow the Metal cancellation provisions as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
How does Revolut choose the winner(s) for the Giveaway?
Revolut will select one or more winner(s) at random and at its sole discretion, from all of the eligible participants who have liked and retweeted the twitter post within the timeframe available.
So what does the Free Metal membership offer?
Revolut Free Metal currently offers:
- Exclusive Metal card
- Free UK current account
- Free Euro IBAN account
- Interbank FX rates
- Free bank transfers in 24 currencies
- £600/€600 Free ATM withdrawals per month
- Free unlimited FX volumes
- Free exclusive Premium cards
- Free global express delivery
- Free overseas medical insurance
- Exclusive priority 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive Metal promotions
What other legal “mumbo jumbo” I should know?
We’re sorry – our lawyers made us say this so please take note:
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Revolut Free Metal Giveaway.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All retweet entries must be sent by 12:00 GMT on 27-02-2019.
- The winner(s) will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the promotion. Should Revolut be unable to contact the winner(s) or should the winner(s)s be unable to accept the prize, Revolut reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner(s), selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the winner(s) selection itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Revolut and accordingly Revolut may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Revolut Free Metal Giveaway and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Revolut as a result thereof.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut Free Metal Giveaway cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Revolut Free Metal Giveaway terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. Any disputes arising out or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in London, England.
- The Revolut Free Metal Giveaway is organised by Revolut Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 08804411) (“Revolut”).