Welcome to Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount - a promotion that gives Revolut Standard customers the chance to get 20% off an annual Revolut Premium subscription.
Who is eligible to participate in the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount?
Anyone over the age of 18, living within the EEA, with a Revolut Standard account.
I’m eligible, what do I do next?
- Head to the More tab
- Tap Upgrade
- Choose Premium
- Select the annual membership for £58 (or currency equivalent)
How long does the 20% discount last for?
The Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount starts at 09:00 GMT on the 23rd Nov 2018 and will finish at 21:00 GMT on the 25th Nov 2018. Participants who upgrade to Premium before or after these dates will not be eligible for the 20% Black Friday discount.
What happens after the first one-year period?
Once your first annual billing period has expired, the contract will automatically convert into a full price paid Premium Account as advertised on the official Revolut website. If you would like to cancel your Premium Account before the automatic renewal then you will need to cancel at least 30 days’ before the end of the annual period. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
What other legal “mumbo jumbo” I should know?
Sorry – our lawyers made us say this so please take note:
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount.
- Once you upgrade your account to a Revolut Premium annual subscription under the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount, you will be bound our Terms and Conditions.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. Any disputes arising out or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in London, England.
- The Revolut Black Friday Premium Discount is organised by Revolut Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 08804411) (“Revolut”).