Welcome to the Revolut & Voi Campaign - a campaign that gives you the chance to order a free Revolut card or receive 50 SEK off at Voi.
By taking part in the campaign, you may also participate in a competition to win 360 Voi credits and a one-year Revolut Metal subscription!
Who is eligible to participate in the Revolut & Voi Campaign?
Anyone over the age of 18, living in Sweden who sign up to either Revolut or Voi through the campaign links. You will not be eligible for the Revolut discount (i.e. a free card) if you are already a Revolut user. You will not be eligible for the Voi discount (i.e. 50 SEK off) if you are already a Voi user.
I’m eligible, what to do next?
- If you are a Revolut user, use any of the links promoted by Revolut during the campaign to sign up with Voi. Voi will automatically credit your account with 50 SEK to use on your first ride.
- If you are a Voi user, use any of the links promoted by Voi during the campaign to sign up with Revolut. Once your account is active, you will automatically be able to order a Revolut card for free.
What about the competition?
Once you have completed the steps listed above, you may enter the competition by tagging a friend in any Revolut or Voi social media posts about the campaign.
How long does the campaign last for?
The campaign will start on 17 June 2019 and will end at 11.59pm on 23 June 2019. The four winners of the competition will be announced on Monday 24th June 2019!
What other legal “mumbo jumbo” should I know?
Sorry - our lawyers made us say this so please take note:
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Revolut & Voi Campaign.
- Participants who use the promoted links outside of the campaign period will not be eligible for the free Revolut card or the Voi credit.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of Revolut as promotion administrator is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the free Revolut Card and the one-year Metal subscription impossible. Accordingly, Revolut may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the Revolut & Voi Campaign and participants agree that no liability shall attach to Revolut as a result thereof.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Revolut & Voi Campaign cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply, prevail, be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Revolut & Voi Campaign terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in London, United Kingdom.
- The Revolut & Voi Campaign is organised by Revolut Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 08804411) (“Revolut”) and Voi Technology AB, a company registered in Sweden (No. 559160-2999) (“Voi”).