1. Why is information important?
These terms and conditions (the “Campaign Terms”) govern the relationship between you and Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“we,” “our” or “us”). The Campaign Terms apply for the duration of the Singapore Medical Energizer Campaign (the “Campaign”), which runs from Thursday April 16th to Thursday, June 18th (the “Campaign Duration”).
2. What is this Campaign about?
We are launching this Campaign to show our support and appreciation for our healthcare workers serving at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19 by:
- Offering 3% cashback* on all transactions that an Eligible Healthcare Worker makes using his/ her Revolut Card (e.g. physical, virtual, e-commerce) for the Campaign Duration.
*Excludes e-wallet reloads.
- Allowing Singapore Revolut users to make payment transfers via the Revolut app to offset part of an Eligible Healthcare Worker’s ride-sharing and taxi fares to and from his/ her workplace (the “Rebate”). The Rebate is capped at SGD 5 per ride, two rides per day, and SGD 50 per week for the Campaign Duration, subject to the value of donations received.
- Highlighting additional benefits available to a Eligible Healthcare Worker through PolicyPal and StashAway. PolicyPal is offering free life insurance and StashAway is offering free investing for 6 months.
3. How do healthcare workers qualify?
All nurses, doctors, orderlies and other medical staff in Singapore who email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) proof of employment at a registered medical facility and complete the customer identity verification process are eligible for the Campaign (“Eligible Healthcare Worker”).
4. How can Singapore Revolut users contribute to the Campaign?
Singapore Revolut users can contribute to the Rebate in the following manner:
- Click the “Donate now” button in the in app banner or on your Notifications page
- Enter the amount you’d like to contribute and click send
5. How are the Campaign contributions managed?
When a Singapore Revolut user initiates a transfer to the SG Medical Heroes account, we will hold the funds in a Revolut e-wallet that is specifically dedicated to this Campaign. Every Friday, we will draw down the applicable Rebates for the prior week and transfer them from the dedicated SG Medical Heroes e-wallet to the Eligible Healthcare Worker’s Revolut e-wallet.
To ensure full transparency, we will provide a weekly update via an in-app banner to inform our users of the amount collected and Rebates claimed.
Any excess funds at the close of the Campaign will go towards a registered medical charity in Singapore; details will be announced at the end of the Campaign.
6. Are there any fees?
We do not charge any fees; Eligible Healthcare Workers receive 100% of funds raised from this Campaign.
7. Can I cancel my contribution?
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel any contribution after it is made and we cannot refund it.
8. Is my contribution tax deductible?
Contributions towards this Campaign are not tax deductible.
9. Additional benefits through PolicyPal and StashAway
Eligible Healthcare Workers will need to contact PolicyPal (email@example.com) and StashAway (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to receive the free life insurance and free investing benefits, respectively.
10. Some legal bits and pieces
Our contract with you
Only you and we have any rights under these Campaign Terms. These Campaign Terms are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
No fraud or violation of terms
We reserve the right to clawback the Rebates issued to Eligible Healthcare Workers in case of any fraudulent, dishonest and inappropriate––as deemed solely by us–– activities related to this Campaign. Such activities may include providing fraudulent employment verification details, setting up an account using a third party’s information without consent, and other malicious actions.
Change of Campaign Terms and Termination
We reserve the final right to change the Campaign Terms and terminate this Campaign at any time without prior notification.
Governing law, courts and language
This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Our right to enforce the Campaign Terms
If you have breached the Campaign Terms between you and us and we don’t enforce our rights, or we delay in enforcing them, this will not prevent us from enforcing those or any other rights at a later date. This is also the case if we have any legal rights that we don’t enforce straight away.
Ending this contract
This contract commences when you accept these Campaign Terms. You must accept them to begin contributing towards this Campaign or receive Rebates as an Eligible Healthcare Worker.
Acceptance of Campaign Terms