Stop getting overcharged. Revolut Gateway for WooCommerce is here!
If you have a WooCommerce store and are accepting payments with some of the mainstream payment gateways, chances are you’re not happy with the fees that are taken from your payments. We’ve been hard at work to improve this for you and the new Revolut Gateway will be a game-changer for your business payments!
Running your business and acquiring customers is hard enough – accepting card payments should be painless and cheap. With Revolut Business Merchant Accounts, we've made accepting payments and managing funds faster and easier than ever.
Our new payment gateway has the unique advantage of being integrated with your Revolut Business Account. This means that you can get your money faster with next day settlement, and manage all things business in one place.
Setting up the Revolut payment gateway in your WooCommerce store means you’ll keep more from every transaction. Here’s why and how it works:
Why you should change your gateway
Using the Revolut Gateway for your business is easy and also has many other benefits:
- Receive up to £100,000 per month without a fee when you accept payments through Revolut Business (this limit varies depending on the plan and region. You can take a look here)
- Access your funds quickly with next day settlement directly into your Revolut Business Account
- Charge customers and manage your payments in up to 14 currencies without paying any additional fees
To learn more about our pricing and Merchant accounts in general, you can take a look at our website.
How to add the Revolut Gateway plugin to your site
We’ve made it dead easy for you to switch your current payment gateway to the Revolut Gateway for WooCommerce. Just complete the following steps to install the plugin directly from your admin section:
- Log in to your WooCommerce dashboard as the admin role
- From the left sidebar menu, click Plugins
- On the top of the page, click Add New next to the Plugins page title
- Locate the Search plugins field on the top right of the page and search for Revolut Gateway for WooCommerce. You should see the plugin from the search result. Make sure the plugin is the one published "By Revolut"
- Click Install Now to install the plugin
- When the installation is done, click Activate
You can also watch this simple tutorial video we made:
Congratulations! You have activated the Revolut Gateway for WooCommerce plugin. Now you are ready to start accepting payments. Just get into your Business account (or create one if you are not a customer already) and apply today to get your Merchant account activated.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Sales team via the in-app chat.
Join Revolut for Free
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 25M+ already using Revolut.