We're extremely excited to announce that Revolut users can instantly fund their accounts directly in Czech Koruna (CZK) using a debit card, 100% fee-free!
Up until now, Revolut users wanting to top-up in CZK were forced to do so via a SWIFT transfer , which in some cases could cost up to €40 in sneaky banking fees. 😲
We had enough ✋ so we've added CZK to the list of top-up currencies, to turn the Czech banking industry on its head. And now, Revolut users in the Czech Republic have a seamless, fee-free way to manage their finances in multiple currencies - problem solved. 👌
Great, but what does this mean for me? 🤔
Simply put, Revolut users can now fund their account in Czech Koruna and instantly send free money transfers in 25 currencies (including CZK) to any Revolut user, or bank around the world.
So, whether you’re living between countries, travelling, paying a mortgage in a foreign currency, or sending/receiving funds from relatives in the Czech Republic or abroad - Revolut gives you the tools you need to cut out banking fees entirely. 💪
📖Hey there! 👋 Don't forget to Subscribe to our blog 👌🏻
I'm sold. How can I top-up in CZK? 🤑
Topping up your account in Czech Koruna works exactly like topping up in any of the other supported currencies. Here's what you need to do:
- Tap the '+' Top Up button in the app
- Ensure you've selected your CZK Revolut account
- Add your CZK debit card as the top-up card
- Set the amount you want to fund your account with (minimum 300 CZK)
- Tap 'Top Up' and start spending instantly with no fees
Join Revolut for free*
Manage your everyday spending with powerful budgeting and analytics, transfer money abroad, spend easily in the local currency, and so much more. Join 28M+ already using Revolut.
* It's free to download the app and create a Revolut account. You can access a variety of money management tools on your free Standard account, or you can upgrade to one of our paid plans to get even more from your money.